- Live elsewhere in Maricopa County? Find your District here: https://recorder.maricopa.gov/Elections/PollingPlace/getdistrict.aspx
- Or use this link for other areas of Arizona: https://arcg.is/09b8zj
Republican voters living in Legislative District 9 of Arizona (LD9):
We are your AZ LD9 Republican Precinct Committeemen and the grassroots volunteers for our neighborhoods. Unlike elected officials (serving in a governmental capacity), Precinct Committeemen (PCs) are official political party neighborhood representatives for registered Republican voters. In Arizona, we’re organized by Voter Precincts within the state’s Legislative Districts.
LD9 contains 39 voter precincts. As shown in the map above, LD9 spans approximately 40 square miles from the Loop101 to Val Vista Road. It includes a small portion of east Tempe and most west Mesa.
PCs are well known for knocking on our neighbors’ doors to collect signatures for candidates or provide information about elections and local civic issues. Introducing you to candidates, dropping off yard signs during elections, and connecting you to other grassroot groups are some of our favorite things to do. We also remind you about upcoming election dates, help identify the Republican candidates in nonpartisan races, and make sure you know when and where to vote. We also host candidate meet & greets and coordinate most of the neighborhood voter registration drives.
Most importantly, we are your direct connection to the political party. If you have concerns about the party itself, we can share those with the county (MCRC), state (AZGOP), and national (RNC) party leaders. In fact, it is Precinct Committeemen who elect our political party leadership.
We are volunteers with no salary and receive no funding from the party. Each PC is responsible for 125 voters in his or her local neighborhood (aka Voter Precinct). It’s a labor of love requiring just a few hours each month.
Contact us today to explore becoming a Republican Precinct Committeeman
or to make a donation to help us support our efforts!
United By Common Goals
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!
Faith. Family. Freedom.
Our party is deeply rooted in protecting human rights. We are united in our goals to preserve all constitutional freedoms, celebrate individual achievements, and reduce burdens added upon hard-working citizens. Like all Republicans, the Legislative District 9 Republican Committee members believe that equality, individual freedoms, and limited government give all Americans the tools we need to succeed. Republicans have been fighting for civil liberties for well over 150 years and we are the Party that assures opportunity and promotes prosperity for all Americans. We hope you’ll join us today!
There are many ways to engage with your local grassroots party:
- Sign up for our newsletter or attend our meetings to learn what is happening in local politics and meet Republican officials/candidates.
- Contact us to become a Volunteer Patriot to elect Republican candidates.
- Join us as a Precinct Committeeman and become a grassroots link between your neighborhood’s voters, the party, and elected officials.
- Consider serving your community by running for a local elected office. Contact us and we’ll show you how!
- Check out our Resources page for explore other ways to get involved!
A presentation from the Republican Party of Arizona